Chronos Interactive Media is seeking a Swift/iOS Developer to assist with both new and existing projects. This position will be developing ideas from conception to reality.
We are looking for a self-starter with a passion for creating high quality products, inside and out. Our ideal candidate will be able to take a high level assignment, independently break it down into reasonable tasks, and execute them in a timely manner. We have no interest in micromanaging anyone, but we will be there to support you when appropriate. When we do communicate, our primary goal is to share knowledge and develop ideas to be as effective as possible for our clients.
- Personal responsibility: Work how and when we are most effective, but finish what we say we will, when we say we will.
- Wisdom: Provide our best advice to each other and our clients from a place of empathy.
- Humility: Realize our favorite solution is not always the best solution for a specific client or coworker and we all have something to learn from each other.
- Versatility: Use the right tool for the job and apply knowledge from varied experiences.
- Maintainability: Concentrate on writing understandable and reusable code.
- Robustness: Develop efficiently while focusing on code that works well the first time and handles all reasonable edge cases from the beginning.
- Adaptability: Work with and around other developers code to create and maintain the best possible product for our clients.
- At least 1 month of Swift development experience
- At least 6 months of iOS development
- Working knowledge of Git version control
- Experience working with some sort of project management tool (Asana, Jira, Pivotal Tracker, etc.)
- Ability to communicate clearly, ask questions when necessary and work well with others
- At least 6 months of Swift development experience
- At least 2 years of iOS development
- Have published an app on the iOS App Store
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with multiple different languages, frameworks, and platforms
- Experience developing one or more web backend platforms (Rails, LAMP, Node, Swift, etc.)
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience with Swift 3
What's In It For You
- Competitive salary with generous benefits package
- Generous PTO plan, including company paid holidays
- Casual work environment
- Quality of life benefits
- Small but dynamic work environment
- Salary commensurate with experience
If you are qualified, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume, desired rate, availability, and examples of previous work with Swift/iOS Development.
Apply for this job