We're seeking highly-motivated iOS developers who are passionate about building products for the iPhone and iPad. You’ll be expected to build fast, stable, and beautiful apps to support a diverse and rapidly evolving feature set.
You will work directly with other members of the product team to build experiences that reinforce the Desk brand and help WOW our customers. You will get to work in an exciting and engaging startup-like environment where you will be encouraged to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries, share new ideas, and – most importantly – have fun.
Engineers at Desk believe the things that separate a great engineer from a merely adequate one are passion and integrity, in addition to specific technical skills. We encourage a culture of intellectual curiosity and perpetual learning. Engineers whose personal passions are aligned with what we're trying to accomplish are the ones most likely to be happy here and to help us succeed.
- Help build and maintain Desk.com’s iOS apps with beautiful, well-tested code.
- Brainstorm and prototype new concepts quickly, turning ideas into real things.
- Work with product managers to meet the demands of our customers, while at the same time continuing to innovate far beyond the competition.
- Work with designers to insure we maintain a high-quality user experience.
- Work with backend engineers to find ways to create the best possible user experience.
- Work with our support team to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ambitious and talented individual who wants to work on difficult problems.
- Ability to architect and write well-structured, easily-maintainable code.
- Demonstrable experience with real-world iOS projects for App Store or Enterprise distribution.
- Consider yourself a Cocoa Touch expert, with solid knowledge of various frameworks such as Core Data and Auto Layout.
- Deep understanding of web technologies (e.g., HTTP, REST, and JSON).
- Experience debugging iOS apps using LLDB and Instruments
- Experience with unit testing, mocking, and stubbing on iOS
- Experience with Git
- Bonus: Familiarity with Ruby on Rails
- Bonus: Familiarity with MVVM patterns on iOS
- Bonus: Experience with Android development
Desk.com is part of Salesforce.com, which has been recognized, for the sixth consecutive year in 2014, as one of FORTUNE's 100 best places to work.
Apply for this job